Boogie on the brakes

Boogie on the Brakes - Braking Simulator


By Trav Mays
Linkedin Youtube Twitter

This is my braking simulator, it will form part of my lap time simulator that is still in the works. If you'd like to download it, just click the link below. There is a 5 min video explaing how it works and how to use just below that. I hope you have fun with it, if you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback, let me know in the comments, via linkedin, youtube, or twitter.


Download Boogie on the Brakes Here!



The file is locked to help to stop accidentally deleting or overwriting formulas, but it's not password protected, so you can open it up and improve it if you'd like.



Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day.

By Trav Mays
Linkedin Youtube Twitter

Previous Post Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment